Wednesday, May 6, 2015

# 5. Choose what you love


Choose what you love, and love what you choose. Thais is the life what people always hope to live.

When I was little, I found that I was interested in music very much. I was appreciate to those musicians who wrote such beautiful melodies. So, I started to learn the piano when I was six. Though it was a hard time, I practiced the piano every day, dreaming about being a famous musician one day. Although I chose to major in English at the end, music is still my best friend. I love to play the piano, and the beautiful sound it make really makes me relax.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tiffany! Indeed, we all have our interests. Hope you continue your love for music, because it is a great gift that is given to you. Cherish every little thing in life and I am sure one day your dream will come true! keep going on!

    ReplyDelete